Thanksgiving Day Yoga for the Food Bank at the Quimper Unitarian Universalist Fellowship on Thursday November 24 9:30-11 a.m.
“The Injury-Free Yoga Practice”
Essentials of Yoga Alignment and Injury Prevention with Steven Weiss, MS, DC, RYT Author of The Injury-Free Yoga Practice and Integrative Alignment Yoga Therapy
Sunday, February 15, 2015
1:00 pm – 4:15 pm
Join us for this 3-hour, fun and experiential workshop!
- Discover fundamental alignment principles that advance your practice with safety and refinement
- Learn easy-to-apply strategies that prevent common yoga injuries and how yoga can provide rehabilitative and therapeutic value for existing conditions. A must-attend workshop for all experience levels of students and teachers who value yoga and its role in health, vitality, and longevity!
Investment: $35 in advance, $40 at door
The Annapurna Center for Self-Healing
538 Adams Street, Port Townsend
FOR MORE INFORMATION OR TO REGISTER: 360-732-0696
Click here for information PDF
Please refrain from wearing scents in yoga classes. There are many of us with sensitivities. As an asthmatic, I can tell you that your perfume can literally take my breath away.
Magical Yoga and Art Workshop in beautiful Puerto Vallarta, Mexico with Terry and Kathleen Carrillo
Go to: http://www. houseofwindandwater.com/page/419383692 for details.
Date to be announced
Other Workshop Opportunities
- Partner Yoga
- Bodywork Playshop for Couples
- Acupressure for Common Ailments
- Stretching the Meridians
- Bo Point Energetics: Tonifying the Immune System thru Recreating the Essence of Development
- Opening the Hips
- Opening the Shoulders
- Women Hold Up Half the Sky: a Playshop for Women’s Health