Feel Good. Do Good. Yoga benefit for Key City Public Theater.
Monday January 9, 5:30-6:30 p.m. followed by light refreshments.
Madrona MindBody, Fort Worden.
The heater is fixed and we’re back in the gym. Yay.
Thanksgiving Day Yoga for the Food Bank at the Quimper Unitarian Universalist Fellowship on Thursday November 24 9:30-11 a.m.
“The Injury-Free Yoga Practice”
Essentials of Yoga Alignment and Injury Prevention with Steven Weiss, MS, DC, RYT Author of The Injury-Free Yoga Practice and Integrative Alignment Yoga Therapy
Sunday, February 15, 2015
1:00 pm – 4:15 pm
Join us for this 3-hour, fun and experiential workshop!
- Discover fundamental alignment principles that advance your practice with safety and refinement
- Learn easy-to-apply strategies that prevent common yoga injuries and how yoga can provide rehabilitative and therapeutic value for existing conditions. A must-attend workshop for all experience levels of students and teachers who value yoga and its role in health, vitality, and longevity!
Investment: $35 in advance, $40 at door
The Annapurna Center for Self-Healing
538 Adams Street, Port Townsend
FOR MORE INFORMATION OR TO REGISTER: 360-732-0696
Click here for information PDF
Please refrain from wearing scents in yoga classes. There are many of us with sensitivities. As an asthmatic, I can tell you that your perfume can literally take my breath away.
Magical Yoga and Art Workshop in beautiful Puerto Vallarta, Mexico with Terry and Kathleen Carrillo
Go to: http://www. houseofwindandwater.com/page/419383692 for details.
Date to be announced
Other Workshop Opportunities
- Partner Yoga
- Bodywork Playshop for Couples
- Acupressure for Common Ailments
- Stretching the Meridians
- Bo Point Energetics: Tonifying the Immune System thru Recreating the Essence of Development
- Opening the Hips
- Opening the Shoulders
- Women Hold Up Half the Sky: a Playshop for Women’s Health